Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A New Year...



WoW! So much time has flown by since last I wrote. Here we are together in 2010!
I've started my own little business of cleaning and organizing for people to help make our ends meet financially. I am now also a boro council woman in the town of Newport. I am teaching the adult Sunday school class and am a ward missionary working with new members, inactives and potential members...we are seeing good success...and it is very exciting! Our family continues to press forward with the hope of being an eternal family. Gretta will be turning 6 in a few short weeks. Hard to believe that my baby is not actually a baby any more. Emma and Sally are now 5th graders, learning, changing and growing way too fast for this momma. Robbe has started a new job after losing his managers job at GNC at Strawberry Square two weeks before Christmas. Becky is growing as a great mother and wife, and little Jack is so incredibly adorable, I can't help not kissing him! As for Stephen, he has tested for a manager position at the post office and we are hoping he'll be called in for an interview any day now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy things are going well for you, Sis. Nulton! Say hello to the girls for me! I love you all!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete