Saturday, April 17, 2010

The midst of April

No pictures this time...just thoughts...
Monday is my birthday...I will be, never mind, it really doesn't matter. Let's just say another year older. With another passing year, I like to take an account of where I am and where I've been and of course, where it is that I am headed! Although we are temporally challenged! We have so much! We have so many wonderful blessings. I think about all those who have come before us, even my parents and marvel at all the "things" we have that make our lives so full and easy and fun. It truly is a blessing to live in these times. I look at all the things that are happening in our world and can't help but believe that these are indeed the last days. Earthquakes like Haiti, China, the midwest. Tsunamis, floods, volcanoes, and the many more things happening, all point to the coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. In any case, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!!!! Congratulations on making it this far! Life is tough and it sure has been a ride! (I need to go helmet shopping!)

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    You are such an amazing person and I hope you are being treated as such on your very special day! I miss you and think of you often! Thank you for your wonderful example that will always have an effect on my life!
    Love,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete