Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'VE BEEN DETHRONED!!!!

The guys are working today, so I thought it the perfect time to take my 4 girls yard sale-ing.
After all, it is Perry Counties largest flea market day! With an early start we began our adventure of looking for the best deals/steals. Sally found a set of books, Gretta more polly pocket gear, Emma a Harry Potter game and puzzle, me a sewing box. Beckster was down to her last $3 and saw a pack n play that they were asking $20 for. She told me she was going to go offer it to the lady. I turned the car in the out direction for easy exiting...after all, the lady would say no and we'd have to get away fast before she laughed us out of there...from the back seat I hear Sally saying the lady is shaking her head yes MOM! And, then here came Becky with the pack in play in tote...go figure! Yes, I have officially been dethroned. Way to stinkin go Becky!

1 comment:

  1. way to go becky! and way to go lorrie for starting a bog. now please find that camera cord. :) miss you. i'm feeding ainsleigh while i type...

    ReplyDelete