Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just Another Day?

HAVE I DONE ANY GOOD IN THE WORLD TODAY, HAVE I HELPED ANYONE IN NEED, HAVE I CHEERED UP THE SAD OR MAKE SOMEONE FEEL GLAD...IF NOT, I HAVE FAILED INDEED...Has anyone's burden been lighter today, because I was willing to share. Have the sick or the needy, been helped on their way, when they needed my help was I there? So wake up and do something more than dream of your mansions above, doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure.....
Just another day...is it really...I have exchange one day of my life for it. And what did I give for it?
"When you are in the service of your fellow being you are in the service of your God." My fellow being includes: my husband, my son, my daughter in law, my three girls, my neighbor, my friend, the stranger, and myself. May I do better tomorrow...for now, I'm going to snuggle with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment